Want to learn how to make a difference in your community and meet other youth that care about the same issues you do? Join our first ever year-long program where we give you information and connect you with resources that will help you make Houston a better place!
What to expect:
- Twice a month meetings on relevant issues (immigration, elections, education, etc.)
- Meet elected officials from different government levels
- Leadership development trainings
- Networking opportunities
- Community and culture events
- Spring community project
- Voter registration drive planning
More often than not, young voices are often overlooked, but we know that you also have concerns and frustrations. You probably have potential solutions to some of the challenges that you face everyday! We want to make sure that we are putting YOU at forefront of the conversations.
ADDED BONUS: Showing leadership skills sets you apart whether you are applying to college or jobs. Become a competitive candidate for future opportunities!
Check out our APPLY NOW tab for more information